The Pilot Refresher Course uses your aircraft’s make-and-model weight and balance and performance charts. Thus, this course is an aeroplane-specific recurrent training course designed to increase pilots’ safety, knowledge, and abilities.
The course can also introduce you to using “SkyDemon” a VFR flight-planning and navigation software used in the cockpit on a tablet which can replace paper maps.
Keep current on new flying procedures and regulations by using the Pilot Refresher Course.
- Keep your flying knowledge sharp
- Remain current and fresh for your next flight
- Increase your understanding of what’s new in general aviation
Table of Contents:
- The Flight Review
- Aeronautical Decision Making and Risk Management
- CAA Regulations and Information Publications for Pilots
- Aeroplane Performance and Limitations
- Aviation Weather Services and Weather-Related Decision Making
- ATC and Airspace
- Airport Operations
- Night Training
- Circuit training at your local airport