Bring a friend and fly together in both the Supermarine Spitfire and the Messerschmitt BF109K, engage in Air to Air combat where the Spitfire and Messerschmitt are linked together, you will be guided by your instructor towards each other and then it’s up to you to engage in Air to Air combat and compare who got the most “kills”. This is a unique experience offered by the Flight Simulation Centre – Newcastle, so don’t delay SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE!! It’ll be a fight to the bitter end.
No flying experience is required to fly and enjoy our simulator, Contact us for further information.
Bundle Deals – Try our “Classic Fighter Collection” bundle deal fly both the classic Supermarine Spitfire and then the Messerschmitt BF109K and compare two of best fighter aircraft from World War 2. Contact us for further information.
Bundle Deals – Try our “Old & New Fighter Collection” bundle deal fly both the classic World War 2 Supermarine Spitfire and then the F/A-18 Hornet Jet Fighter and compare two of the best fighter aircraft ever made. Contact us for further information.
Key features are
- No previous experience required
- Available all year round (weather won’t stop play!)
- Vouchers are valid for 24 months
- Recommended ages 6 and upwards
- Professional instructor included
- No prerequisites, We’ll have you flying after a short briefing
- 1-1 scale, fully enclosed cockpit
- Flight controls with advanced dynamic force feedback
- Ultra-realistic flight model
- Fully programmable weather conditions (fair weather, thunderstorms, storms, crosswinds, fog, icing, real time weather, etc.)
- Full introduction to the flight controls and various other systems in the aircraft
- Taxi to the active runway and take-off
- Takeoffs, landings, and why not barrel rolls, stalls and spins!
- Presented with a certificate
- Upgrades available
- Due to the access of the spitfire, it may not be suitable for the less able bodied or anyone heavier than 23 stone.
- In short: great fun, inspirational and fantastic family memories!
Take home a souvenir of your flight on an SD card in full HD. Contact us in advance if you would like your flight experience recorded as a keepsake. *small charge may apply.