VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING
All appointments are online only and are SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY; and are offered on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
We advise booking a date for your experience as soon as possible. Experiences must be booked and taken before the expiry date.
We recommend that you book at least 6 months before the expiry date on the voucher.
All bookings MUST be made on this page. See below.
You can book an appointment below using your voucher details, if you have not already purchased a voucher; you can do so here.
Important Reminder – You must book a date that is before your expiry date. Only book a date after the voucher expiry date IF you agree to the extension fee which must be paid in advance of your appointment. YOU WILL BE CHARGED – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Can’t see any dates? Then we are fully booked, we operate a 6 month rolling calendar, check back again in a few days as we do take cancellations and release extra dates when we can.
All Bookings are available online only.
How to Book
- Each voucher is for one person and cannot be split, unless previously agreed. Each voucher needs its own appointment, select the correct experience and duration as listed on your voucher. (If you have 2 x 30 minute vouchers for the same simulator, please choose a 60 minute appointment.) Our system allows 10 minute gaps between appointments automatically. If you would like to upgrade your experience now is the time to select the simulator and/or duration you would like – each upgrade costs £30 and can be paid in advance via this link
- Insert the correct (case sensitive) voucher number or Groupon Security Code and PIN number if your voucher has one. (Even if it says don’t – please supply it).
- Any incorrect / missing or out of date information and your appointment will be cancelled automatically.
- DVD / SD Card – This tick box is simply a reminder IF you have pre purchased our media package to email us your booking date.
- You will be sent a confirmation email with your time and date you have booked, remember to check your “Spam or Junk Folder” if you don’t receive it and add our email address to your safe senders list. Ensure you enter your contact details correctly in case we need to contact you and make a note of the time and date. It is your responsibility to attend your appointment on time.
Changing an appointment
If you have made an appointment but would like to change the date or upgrade then you must cancel your existing appointment first via the cancellation link in your “confirmation email” only then can you rebook – any double bookings and both dates will be cancelled. If you cancel within 48 hours or miss your appointment there is a £20 cancellation/rebooking fee.
Upgrades & Surcharges
Extra Time / Splitting Vouchers – If you have a 60 minutes voucher for 1 person and would like to split this for 2 people (2 x 30min each) or If you have a 30min voucher and you would like to upgrade it to 60 minutes then in the calendar below select 60min, book your date and then immediately pay the £30 upgrade (in multiplies of £10) via this link and in the notes box type in your original voucher number.
Change of Simulator – If you would like to change the experience on your voucher then select the new experience listed below and then pay the £30 upgrade (in multiplies of £10) via this link and in the notes box type in your original voucher number.
Weekend/Bank Holiday Surcharges
If you have a voucher from one of the companies listed below and book for a weekend or bank holiday date, then a £10 surcharge is payable in advance.
Groupon – Travel Zoo – Wowcher – Living Social – NE Offers – Red Letter Days – Itison- Buy a Gift – Smartbox -Virgin Experience Days
Please pay your weekend surcharge in advance click here and bring evidence of payment to your appointment to show on arrival. If this has not been paid 7 days prior to your appointment your booking will be automatically cancelled.
Courses or Special Events bookings
Further information about Voucher Extensions and validity dates is available here.
If you attend the Centre and are showing symptoms of any symptoms of COVID 19 such as a cough or cold, you will be politely asked to wear a face covering (mask or shield). If you refuse to wear a face covering you will be asked to leave the centre and rebook for a later date. A £20 rebooking fee will be payable. Exemptions do not apply. This is company policy, any abuse of staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances.