- Vouchers purchased directly from us: as long as your voucher was in date on 20 March 2020 we have automatically extended these until 31st December 2022. Please rebook here.
- Groupon: If you previously supplied a valid security code or were booked in during the first lockdown period, your voucher has been extended until 31st December 2022. If you would like to extend your Groupon please email the Security code to us before it expires to firstname.lastname@example.org. As long as we can redeem your voucher we will extend it. Please rebook here using your Security Code.
- Wowcher, Living Social, TravelZoo and Itison: If you were booked for a date, or you contacted us with the correct voucher number and PIN number (where appropriate), during the first lockdown period, your voucher has been automatically extended until 31st December 2022. Please rebook via the above link. Please enter the voucher code exactly as it is on your voucher and for TravelZoo voucher please enter the PIN code. If you were not booked in or did not contact us during lockdown, or we could not confirm that your voucher could be extended for any reason (missing numbers etc) – you need to contact your provider directly – contact information will be on your voucher.
- BuyAGift/Smartbox: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Red Letter Days: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Virgin Experience Days: If you need more time to book in please contact your voucher provider directly.
- Into The Blue: have extended all vouchers to be valid for 18 months. Please rebook via the above link.
- NE Offers: vouchers are only valid for 4 months from date of purchase.
If for any reason Flight Sim Centre cannot redeem your voucher with the relevant provider your booking will be cancelled and you will be sent an email (to the email address you supply at time of booking – Check your Spam / Junk folder!). You will need to contact your voucher provider directly for further assistance.
If your gift voucher is from another voucher provider not listed above please contact them directly for advice using the contact information on your voucher.
All bookings MUST be made through our online calendar. You must book online yourself to agree to the booking conditions, our staff cannot accept telephone bookings.
Only attend 5 minutes before your appointment. You must have your voucher available to show on arrival. If you have a weekend surcharge (3rd party vouchers only) or wish to upgrade please pay this in advance here.
Important: We no longer require you to wear a face covering whilst at the Centre. However, if you attend and are showing symptoms of COVID 19 such as a cough or cold, you will be politely asked to wear a face covering (mask or shield). If you refuse to wear a face covering you will be asked to leave the centre and rebook for a later date. A £20 rebooking fee will be payable. Exemptions do not apply. This is company policy, any abuse of staff will not be tolerated. If you are not happy to agree to this then do not book an appointment at this time.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.