Overcome your Fear of Flying
Do you have a fear of flying? Don’t panic, you’re not alone.
Nearly 1 in 6 of us has some sort of anxiety about flying – and now there’s a solution. Conquer your fear of flying and take off with confidence at the Flight Sim Centre, Newcastle.
This session is conducted on a one-to-one basis with a professional pilot giving you the opportunity to ask all the questions you have about your own personal fear of flying.
Some common questions are:
- What if the plane hits an air pocket?
- What causes turbulence?
- Which are the safest airlines?
- Can an airliner glide if the engines quit?
- How likely is a plane to crash?
- Which seat is best?
- Can the doors be opened in flight?
- Different sounds on a flight?
All these and more will be answered on the course in our full size airliner simulator the Boeing 737-800.
Feel free to bring a family member of friend to support you during your session, they will be able to enjoy the flight too.