Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter Flight Simulator
Our Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter Flight Simulator is a “one-of-a-kind” which has been “reborn” and converted into a realistic flight simulator using a real Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter fuselage. It offers an incredibly realistic experience of what it is like to fly a real helicopter in any weather. It features an original Jet Ranger 206 cockpit which is perfect for helicopter flight conversion training or simply a nice pleasure flight around New York or Dubai (The choice is yours!). You will be fully immersed by the 4K, 300 degree wrap around visuals which cover every window of the aircraft making the excellent real world visuals come alive! You can fly from anywhere in the world and all at a fraction of the cost of flying a real helicopter.
The Bell 206 is a two-bladed, single and twin-engined helicopter, manufactured by Bell Helicopter at its Mirabel, Quebec, plant. Originally developed as the Bell YOH-4 for the United States Army’s Light Observation Helicopter program, however it was not selected by the Army in the end.
No flying experience is required to fly and enjoy our simulator experience, all ages are very welcome!
Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter
Unit cost: approx. $1.2 million
First flight: December 8, 1962
Number built: 7,300
Manufacturer: Bell Helicopter
Developed into: Bell 407
Student Pilot / Future Pilot
If you are a student pilot (or future pilot in the making), then our Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter Flight Simulator is the perfect choice and can provide a safe environment for learning procedures. Under the guidance of your flight instructor you can get all the benefits of training in a real aircraft without the associated cost or stress. Furthermore, because you control the simulator world, you can minimise distractions from whatever you’re currently practicing, such as bad weather, other aircraft, and so on. Then, once you’re actually in the air, you’ll be more prepared and more confident—you’ll spend less time in the air (saving you money) and you’ll be safer doing so.
If you’re a private pilot, staying current and proficient—whether for a flight review, instrument proficiency check, or simply your own peace of mind—is very important. Using our Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter Flight Simulator, you can practice takeoffs / landings and hovering, instrument navigation, emergences, and so on. Furthermore, you can prepare for tricky or dangerous situations: instrument failures, crosswind landings, navigating storms, and more. One of the more often overlooked features of a flight simulator is the ability to play back a flight or visualise its trajectory.
We use FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) approved software offering a fully functional realistic aerodynamic flight model for our Bell 206 Jet Ranger which has all the features required for FAA certification and is regularly used as a training aid for professional and trainee pilots. However, like all our simulators no flying experience is required to fly and enjoy our simulator experience, all ages are welcome.
All of our hardware components which make up the simulator are made to the same scale as the real aircraft in every aspect because she is a real aircraft, couple that with our 300 degree 4k full wrap around visual screen and tactile transducers offering the highest level of immersion currently available anywhere, because of this the simulator is both VFR and IFR ready with over 50,000 airports in the database! (Twice as many as any another simulator centre in the UK) So you can choose to fly from any airport in the world – it’s your choice.
Take home a souvenir of your flight on an SD card in full HD. Contact us in advanced if you would like your flight experience recorded as a keepsake.
Key features are:
- No previous experience required
- Available all year round (weather won’t stop play!)
- Vouchers are valid for 24 months
- Recommended ages 6 and upwards
- Professional instructor included
- No prerequisites, We’ll have you flying after a short brief
- 1-1 scale, fully enclosed real aircraft cockpit
- Flight controls with advanced dynamic force feedback
- Ultra-realistic flight model
- +50000 airports all around the World
- Advanced Complex Training
- Dangerous approaches
- Fully programmable weather conditions (fair weather, thunderstorms, storms, crosswinds, fog, icing, real time weather, etc.)
- Start in a completely cold and dark state.
- Full introduction to the flight controls and various other systems in the aircraft
- Aircraft checklists including starting the engines!
- Hover Taxi to the active runway and take-off
- Multiple failures available if required (Engine fires, Fuel leaks etc.)
- Hover, Take-off, landings, and why not try an engine failure!
- Presented with a certificate
- Upgrades available
- In short: great fun, inspirational and fantastic family memories!
*small charge may apply