At the Flight Sim Centre we continue to take our responsibility to public safety very seriously as we all play our part to minimise the spread of the virus. The need to “socially distance” is with us for the foreseeable future and so we have changed our operating procedures to accommodate that.
Changes we have made include:
- All frequently touched surfaces (e.g. equipment, door handles and toilets) used during the day will be cleaned thoroughly each day following healthcare cleaning guidelines.
- One Customer at a time will be allowed into the centre unless the participant is under 18 years of age in which case one parent or guardian can also attend but may be asked to wait in the reception area.
- Customers will be required to bring and wear their own masks on arrival to and whilst in the centre. An accompanying Parent or Guardian will also be expected to take precautions, such as wearing face masks and washing hands, and to follow ‘respiratory etiquette’ – covering the face when sneezing or coughing. Anyone who does not follow the rules will be asked to leave.
- Customers should also observe physical distancing measures by keeping 1.5 meters away from others, with floor markings placed to show people where to stand. You are strongly advised to bring your own hand sanitiser and to use this before and after using the simulators.
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms please cancel your appointment. If the staff suspect you may have symptoms you will be asked to leave and rebook for another time.
Our single seat simulators i.e. Spitfire, Messerschmitt Bf 109, Top Gun F35/F18 Fighter Jet, full motion 4D Car Racing and Virtual Reality gaming are now available to book via this link Schedule your visit » Flight Simulator Centre Newcastle
We are only releasing 1 month at a time to book in, the following month will be available to book from the first of that month. If the calendar is greyed out – we are fully booked during the current month for that experience. You must book online yourself to agree to the booking conditions, our staff cannot accept telephone bookings.
The Boeing 737, Piper PA28 Cherokee and Jet Ranger Helicopter will open once we are happy we can comply with social distancing guidelines safely.
Please keep checking our website and Facebook page for the latest information on their release date.
Don’t forget you can still book our “Special Offer” for only £39 You will receive a Gift Voucher which valid for 30 minutes experience in any one of our 9 simulators via this link https://www.flightsimcentre.com/product/special-offer. Our new vouchers are now valid for 24 months.
Current voucher information as follows:
- Vouchers purchased directly from us: will be extended automatically until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open here.
- Groupon: vouchers have been extended until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Please enter the Groupon Security Code when booking in.
- Wowcher/Living Social: If you were booked for a date or you contacted us with your voucher number during the lockdown period, your voucher has been extended until 30th November. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Please enter the voucher code exactly as it is on your voucher.
- TravelZoo: these vouchers have been extended until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Remember to include your PIN code.
- BuyAGift: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Red Letter Days: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for a further 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Virgin Experience Days: If your voucher is within the final 3-months of validity you can extend your voucher for a further 6 months free of charge here. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- Into The Blue: have extended all vouchers to be valid for 18 months. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- NE Offers: vouchers are valid for 4 months from date of purchase, however your voucher’s validity is paused during the lockdown period. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- Itison: Your voucher is valid until 30th November. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
If your gift voucher is from another voucher provider not listed above please contact them directly for advice using the contact information on your voucher.
We wish you and your families’ good health and hope to see you all in the skies again very soon!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.