Whilst Government Restrictions have placed North East England into Tier 4 we must temporarily close the Centre. The calendar will be greyed out until we know we can re-open safely.
IMPORTANT: Once we are allowed to re-open we will only release 1 calendar month at a time for bookings. New dates are bookable from the 1st of any month. For example March dates will be available from 1st March. Future months will remain greyed out. If the calendar is greyed out – we are fully booked for the current month for that experience.
All bookings MUST be made through our online calendar. You must book online yourself to agree to the booking conditions, our staff cannot accept telephone bookings.
One Customer at a time will be allowed into the centre unless the participant is under 18 years of age in which case one parent or guardian can also attend but may be asked to wait in the reception area. Only attend 5 minutes before your appointment or you may need to wait outside. You must have your voucher available on arrival. If you have a weekend surcharge or wish to upgrade please pay this in advance here.
ALL Customers MUST bring and wear their own masks on arrival and whilst in the centre, no exceptions. Any accompanying parent or guardian will also be expected to take precautions, such as wearing face coverings, washing hands, and cover the face when sneezing or coughing. Anyone who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave and their voucher will be forfeited.
Customers should also observe social distancing by keeping 2 metres apart from others including staff, with floor markings placed to show people where to stand. Please follow the instructions given by staff at all times. You are strongly advised to bring your own hand sanitiser and to use this before and after using the simulators.
If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms please cancel your appointment. If the staff suspect you may have symptoms you will be asked to leave and rebook for another time.
As we will be cleaning all frequently touched surfaces (e.g. equipment, door handles) thoroughly between customers following healthcare cleaning guidelines, our calendar automatically allows 10 minutes between each booking for this.
Latest Voucher Information
- Vouchers purchased directly from us: as long as your voucher was in date on 20 March 2020 we will extend it automatically until 1st December 2021. Please rebook here.
- Groupon: If you previously supplied a valid security code or were booked in during the first lockdown period your voucher has been extended until the end of April 2021 and you can rebook via the above link using your Security Code.
- Wowcher, Living Social, TravelZoo and Itison: If you were booked for a date or you contacted us with your voucher number during the first lockdown period, your voucher has been automatically extended until the end of April 2021. Please rebook via the above link. Please enter the voucher code exactly as it is on your voucher and for TravelZoo voucher please enter the PIN code. If you were not booked in or did not contact us directly before lockdown – you need to contact your voucher provider directly – contact information should be on your voucher.
- BuyAGift/Smartbox: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Red Letter Days: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for a further 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Virgin Experience Days: All vouchers have been extended automatically until 31 March 2021. Please rebook via the above link.
- Into The Blue: have extended all vouchers to be valid for 18 months. Please rebook via the above link.
- NE Offers: vouchers are only valid for 4 months from date of purchase, however your voucher’s validity is paused during a lockdown period. Please rebook via the above link.
If for any reason Flight Sim Centre cannot redeem your voucher with the relevant provider your booking will be cancelled and you will be sent an email (to the email address you supply at time of booking). You will need to contact your voucher provider directly.
If your gift voucher is from another voucher provider not listed above please contact them directly for advice using the contact information on your voucher.
Our brand new fully functional Boeing 737-800 airliner simulator with 6 person passenger cabin, along with our single seat simulators i.e. Spitfire, Messerschmitt Bf 109, Top Gun F35/F18 Fighter Jet, full motion 4D Car Racing and Virtual Reality gaming are available to book via this link Schedule your visit » Flight Simulator Centre Newcastle
The Piper PA28 Cherokee and Jet Ranger Helicopter will open once we are happy we can comply with social distancing guidelines safely. Please check our website and Facebook page for the latest information on their release date.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help. Don’t forget to purchase your Ultimate Christmas Gift Vouchers for special presents suitable for all your family.