We know that everyone continues to take their responsibilities to public safety very seriously as we all play our part to minimise the spread of the virus. At the Flight Sim Centre we have been accelerating our work to restart as soon as possible but also in the safest way, the need to “socially distance” is with us for the foreseeable future and so we need to change our operating procedures to accommodate that.
Changes at Flight Sim Centre to accommodate social distancing and hygiene measures are:
- All frequently touched surfaces (e.g. equipment, door handles and toilets) used during the day will be cleaned thoroughly each day following healthcare cleaning guidelines.
- One Customer at a time will be allowed into the centre unless the participant is under 18 years of age in which case one parent or guardian can also attend but may be asked to wait in the reception area.
- Customers will be required to bring and wear their own masks on arrival to and whilst in the centre. An accompanying Parent or Guardian will also be expected to take precautions, such as wearing face masks and washing hands, and to follow ‘respiratory etiquette’ – covering the face when sneezing or coughing. Anyone who does not follow the rules will be asked to leave.
- Customers should also observe physical distancing measures by keeping 1.5 meters away from others, with floor markings placed to show people where to stand. You are strongly advised to bring your own hand sanitiser and to use this before and after using the simulators.
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms please cancel your appointment. If the staff suspect you may have symptoms you will be asked to leave and rebook for another time.
With the above in mind we are looking to have a phased reopening from mid-July 2020 in line with the government’s current advice, starting with our single seat simulators i.e. Spitfire, Messerschmitt Bf 109, Top Gun F35/F18 Fighter Jet, full motion 4D Car Racing and Virtual Reality gaming. The Boeing 737, Piper PA28 Cherokee and Jet Ranger Helicopter will follow once we are happy we can comply with social distancing guidelines safely. With these new rules Customers can have the confidence to take to the skies again with the minimum possible risk.
Keep checking our website and Facebook page for our reopening date, once we have reopened the online calendar to book your appointment will be live via this link Schedule your visit » Flight Simulator Centre Newcastle if you already have a date booked after our opening that booking will still be honoured.
Don’t forget you can still book our “Special Offer” for only £39 You will receive a Gift Voucher which valid for 30 minutes experience in any one of our 9 simulators via this link https://www.flightsimcentre.com/product/special-offer. Our new vouchers are now valid for 24 months.
Current voucher information as follows:
- Vouchers purchased directly from us: will be extended automatically until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open here.
- Groupon: vouchers have been extended until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Please enter the Groupon Security Code when booking in.
- Wowcher/Living Social: vouchers are extended until 30th November. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Please enter the voucher code exactly as it is on your voucher.
- TravelZoo: these vouchers have been extended until the end of the year. Please rebook once we are open via the above link. Remember to include your PIN code.
- BuyAGift: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Red Letter Days: If your voucher is close to expiring you can extend your voucher for a further 6 months free of charge here. The voucher will expire if you don’t.
- Virgin Experience Days: If your voucher is within the final 3-months of validity you can extend your voucher for a further 6 months free of charge here. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- Into The Blue: have extended all vouchers to be valid for 18 months. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- NE Offers: vouchers are valid for 4 months from date of purchase, however your voucher’s validity is paused during the lockdown period. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
- Itison: vouchers have been extended for 2 months. Please rebook once we are open via the above link.
If your gift voucher is from another voucher provider not listed above please contact them directly for advice using the contact information on your voucher.
We wish you and your families’ good health and hope to see you all in the skies again very soon!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.